Mercury Talent are excited to be recruiting for a e-commerce Merchandiser/ Digital marketeer. Our client is a global organisation that manufacturers technically advanced audio, safety and connectivity solutions in the automotive and vehicle market.
The successful e-commerce Merchandiser/Digital marketeer candidate will we be able to work remotely the majority of the time. However, will have the ability to travel to Dudley to upload and create product content as required.
Mercury Talent are looking for a self motivated digital merchandiser that can be both creative and commercial in their approach..
The role of e-commerce merchandiser/ Digital marketeer
- You will lead and provide content for Amazon marketplace and other digital retail platforms
- Manage all partnerships with affiliate sites and third parties.
- Responsible for all merchandise visual /copy content across online retail various channels
- You will be responsible for SEO for products.categories and content pages
- Work with the broader Marketing team on digital marketing campaigns including social media, social selling content and Google.
- Collaborate on e-commerce email marketing campaigns
- Implementing new business initiatives, methods and systems within e-commerce
- Collaborate with operations, distribution, purchasing to establish e-commerce campaign and promotional opportunities
- You will be happy to work with minimal supervision and take ownership of delivery
- You will monitor and report and react to product ranking algorithms
- You will have knowledge of Google analytics a good knowledge of SEO, PPC and customer behaviour metrics and analytics.
- You will have proven experience of working in an e-commerce environment/ digital marketing and are creative as well as commercial with your content.
- You will have proven experience of working with Amazon Marketplace,and other online sellers
- A keen understating of customer behaviour with a desire to create effective results
- A comprehensive understanding of SEO, PPC, Google Analytics, Amazon Marketplace
- A creative understanding of visual impact of product presentation
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of updating a website through a CMS
- B2C experience
- Working knowledge of search and merchandising tools
- Ideally you will have had experience working at an e-commerce company within digital marketing, merchandising.
If you are looking to delight your customers and have a passion for retail e-commerce, and are a whiz on Amazon Marketplace do not hesitate contact Mercury Talent today to discuss this progressive role?
- E-commerce, Digital Merchandiser, Online retail, Google, SEO, PPC, Digital Marketing, Social Selling, Social Media, Amazon Marketplace, Remote working, retail,