Mercury Talent are delighted to be recruiting for a creative Marketing Assistant to work for a dynamic and fun media advertising agency based on the Surrey/ Hampshire borders. The role of Marketing Assistant will support the internal sales team within the Media function.
You will receive a 22 days holiday rising to 25 with years service. Matched Pension contribution, Training and Development through courses and qualifications, FREE Parking, Company reward holiday annually. Personal trainer and Exercise classes.
The Role of Marketing Assistant
- Providing Marketing Administration support with creating direct mail , updating websites, producing copy .
- Supporting the Marketing Executive with delivering projects
- Producing Photography for various Advertising Campaigns
- Creating copy for Case Studies to be posted on Digital platforms
- Responsible for the management of Photo library and stock
- Writing Copy and updating Social Media Marketing increasing brand awareness on Linked in, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Producing Simple Mock ups for Campaign quotations
- Using Photographic images to produce Marketing presentations
- Up date sector presentations
- Database management of live campaigns
- Booking Marketing Campaigns on to invoicing system
- Managing the live site campaigns list
- Getting involved with Marketing and Sector Research
About you the Marketing Assistant
- An Interested in Advertising and Media
- Positive and Proactive can do attitude High Energy
- An interest in Photography would be useful
- Some experience of Photoshop a plus
- Intermediate skills in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Creative Flair and Artistic capability
- Attention to detail and Accurate
- Adobe, MS and CRM experience
If you have a natural creative flair, an interest in starting a career in Marketing and have either a qualification or some work experience in a Marketing environment do not hesitate to contact Mercury Talent today?
Marketing, Social Media, Outdoor Media, Copywriting, Digital media, High Energy, Creative.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org