Mercury talent are excited to be recruiting for a Business Development Manager for an innovative and expanding global company specialising in vehicle safety and telematics. A competitive basic salary of c£40-£50k basic is on offer with an uncapped OTE of £60k as well as a company car or allowance, mobile, pension and life assurance.
The Business Development Manager (automotive/off road vehicle/telematics) will be proactively sourcing new business sales as well as develop relationships with the company’s existing client base within the Construction OES Fleet vehicle sector. You will be selling innovate technology in telematics and vehicle safety into the Construction OES fleet sector for off road vehicles as well as the commercial vehicle sector.
The successful candidate for will have a proven success in sales as well as a passion for new technology. You will enjoy developing and nurturing existing relationships as well as growing your sales portfolio with consistent new business sales generation. Ideally you will have some experience of the vehicle safety market/telematics, automotive or Construction OES Fleet vehicles however this is not essential. You will be a confident negotiator and have experience of sales presentations either via video link or face to face.
Your Duties will include:
- Maintaining existing customer accounts and grow existing customer sales within the off-road vehicle and telematics market ( Construction OES Fleet Vehicles)
- Devise and implement a strategy for meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Manage the full sales process from prospect to close
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the company’s telematics and vehicle safety products
- Prepare and deliver confident customer presentations/demonstrations of the product range across a variety of business sectors
- Follow up inbound enquiries
If this Business Development Manager within the Vehicle Safety and Telematics sector sounds like your ideal next career move and you have experience selling onto the OES Commercial Fleet vehicle market, please contact Mercury Talent without delay for further details and an immediate telephone interview.
Mercury talent are a recruitment agency working on behalf of our clients.
Telematics + Safety Systems + Commercial vehicle + Construction + Fleet