Mercury Talent are delighted to be recruiting for an innovative start-up with an advanced portfolio of telematic products targeting the LCV and Commercial Vehicle Fleet market. The product range is a total solution including real time tracking, 360-degree tracking, live alerts, geo fencing, journey history, and speed/ audio monitoring.
The role of the External BDM Vehicle ( Telematics )will be responsible for market penetration and sales growth of new business with the Fleet/LCV channel/Commercial vehicle sector. The role will be covering the UK market.
- Strategically develop new business sales relationships for telematics products and services.
- Collaboratively working with the telematics Product Manager and internal sales to create a sales/marketing/pricing strategy to achieve both company and individual revenue targets.
- Sales forecasting and review on a monthly, quarterly annual basis
- Strategically create a sales pipeline of opportunities within the LCV/Fleet and HGV telematics market.
- Producing technical/sales quotations and proposals with tangible results driven approach.
- Monitor customer requirements identifying competition and opportunities within differing sales channels within the vehicle telematics sector
- Qualify sales business opportunities by proactively initiating sales contacts with senior level management, stakeholders probing prospects to identify needs and create a compelling sales proposition.
- Utilize and manage prospect information within the company CRM.
- Optimize productivity and follow up on all leads/quotes/ sales meetings in a timely manner.
- Worked within the telematics Fleet/LCV/HGV Vehicle market with existing relationships with stakeholders, procurement, logistic managers.
- Previous field new business sales experience gained within the telematics/technical environment.
- Proven track record of success in generating sales and creating and managing a pipeline of opportunities.
- Highly motivated and professional with excellent communication skills, highly confident and goal/results oriented.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders/senior level management, to consult on complex technical processes/solutions in Telematics
- The role will mainly be remote with ability to come to the office based in Hayes monthly.
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity as an External Business Development Manager and have experience of working with Telematics sales please do not hesitate to contact Mercury Talent today?
Telematics, Field sales, BDM, Business Development, Vehicle, LCV, Commercial Vehicles, Sales, Technical Sales, Hybrid Remote, UK