Mercury Talent are delighted to be recruiting for an innovative start-up with an advanced portfolio of telematic products targeting the LCV and Commercial Vehicle Fleet market. The product range is a total solution including real time tracking, 360-degree tracking, live alerts, geo fencing, journey history, and speed/ audio monitoring.
The role of the Internal BDM Account manager (Telematics) will be responsible for growing new business with the Fleet/LCV/ commercial vehicle within the UK market supporting the management of new accounts.
- High daily sales call volumes targeting potential new business (outbound) creating multiple conversations with prospective telematics customers within the Fleet/ LCV market providing leads/ opportunities for the external BDM.
- Managing the internal company Sales CRM/Database
- Serve as primary interface between customer and telematics company to resolve sales, financial and operational issues.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the company products/ proposition advising clients on best product/service for their organisation.
- Arrange web-based and on-site customer sessions to showcase/sell products and services, maintaining the external BDM diary for face-to-face visits.
- Follow company administrative sales process with daily updates and opportunity tracking in the company database.
- Participate in weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales forecasting meetings with stakeholders and operational staff.
- Work closely with other departments to create and maintain the customer.experience including product manager and external BDM.
- Stay abreast of new product development within telematics and sales channel opportunities.
- Other Account Manager tasks as required.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Experience in technical sales /account management proven consultative relationship building experience within the telematics environment.
- Willing to work hybrid-remote and go to offices biweekly office location Hayes.
- Experience and evidence of working in a new business environment with a proven track record of results.
- Someone who has previously worked in selling telematics to the Fleet/ LCV market is essential. Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all levels of management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong technical telematic product knowledge.
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity as an Internal Account Manager and have experience of working with Telematics sales please do not hesitate to contact Mercury Talent today?
Telematics, Internal sales, BDM, Business Development, Vehicle, LCV, Commercial Vehicles, Sales, Technical Sales, Hybrid Remote, UK, Account Manager, Lead generation, Appointment setting, Telesales, Telemaketing