Mercury Talent are excited to be recruiting for a Product Support Engineer within a growing organisation specialising in automotive telematics both in the vehicle aftermarket and direct to the OEM market. A competitive salary of up to £30k is on offer plus excellent benefits including pension and life assurance as well as plenty of opportunity for progression within this growing automotive telematics company.
The role will be supporting the existing Product Manager in bringing new products to market, identifying any new product leads and building good working relationships with existing suppliers and vendors.
To be considered for this role you will have; –
- a working knowledge of the automotive/vehicle telematics industry.
- Experience working with vehicle/automotive comms platforms such as CAN, MOST, UART LVDS
- Experience of gathering vehicle data using CAN monitoring TOOLS
- Used a Multimeter and oscilloscope perhaps in a precious role within the electronics industry
- Previous experience of writing product specification and descriptions
- Woking closely with the automotive/vehicle aftermarket sales teams
You will be ambitious with a can-do attitude. A passion for the automotive telematics industry is essential and you will embrace new technology. You will be proactive with an analytical and problem-solving approach. An education in electronics will benefit you in this role but is not essential however previous experience in the automotive/vehicle telematics industry is a pre-requisite. Some international travel may be required from time to time.
If you feel this Automotive/vehicle Product Support Engineer could be the ideal next career opportunity and you have a passion for electronics and new technology wither the automotive telematics industry, please contact Mercury Talent without delay for more information and a full job description.
Mercury Talent is a specialist recruitment agency working on behalf of their clients.
*Telematics * Electronics * Automotive * Vehicle * Product Support
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org