Mercury Talent are recruiting for a Regional Service Manager (Customer Care) within an expanding and forward thinking environmental services company. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £25k per annum plus performance related bonus. Excellent benefits including 28 days holiday (incl of bank holidays) and a real potential for career progression. A passion for excellent customer service is essential.
This Regional Services Manager (Customer Care) role is an exciting blend of marketing, brand awareness, sales and customer service.
The successful candidate will have inherent strengths in positive thinking, self-motivation, time management and resilience. You will be a natural rapport builder and enjoy establishing relationships with individuals across all levels of an organisation to Director level. You will be an innovative and creative problem solver and be able to use your enthusiasm to negotiate at all levels. You will be committed to excellent customer service and user experience.
- The Regional Services Manager will maintain external relationships through attendance at seminars, conferences.
- Develop your knowledge of the industry by analysing trends, competitor information and best practice.
- Ensure Customer Service levels are at the company high standards across departments.
- Support marketing, Sales and operations to ensure best practice and company values and methodologies are adhered to.
- Ensuring the CRM database is being utilised across the region to ensure accurate reporting.
The successful candidate will have experience in Customer Service gained in a service industry. You will have worked with a CRM system and understand its benefits, added value to the business and how it can improve results and profitability if utilised correctly. You will ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent.
If Customer service is at the centre of all you do and you are committed to customer retention to drive success, please apply without delay for an immediate initial interview and full job description.
Mercury Talent are a specialist agency working on behalf of their client. We will endeavour to respond to all applications within 7 days
* Customer Service * Marketing * CRM * Service Industry * Career progression.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com