Mercury Talent are recruiting for a Customer Care Account Manager within an expanding and forward-thinking environmental services company. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £22k plus quarterly annual based in retention and growth. Excellent benefits including 28 days holiday (incl of bank holidays) and a real potential for career progression. A passion for excellent customer service is essential.
This Customer Care Account Manager, reporting to the Customer Care Manager is part of a new team to ensure existing clients are retained and explore opportunities of growth.
The successful candidate will be committed to excellent customer care. You will be proactive and resourceful and will have a positive and proactive approach. Excellent communication and rapport building skills are essential. You will work well in a team environment. Excellent opportunities for career growth
The Customer Care Account Managers key responsibilities are:
- Working closely with the Customer Care Manager to ensure you are working to company best practise.
- Proactively contacting all existing business in a regular and agreed timeframe and ensure resolution to any queries
- Build solid working relationships with existing client base to ensure business retention.
- Look for opportunities to maximise business with existing clients i.e. Gaining referrals to other sites, business interests etc.
- Liaise with sales and marketing regarding competitor information or market insight gained to achieve the company’s overall objective of growth
You may have previous experience in Customer Service, Customer Care or Account Management preferably in a service industry ( but not essential) this could be the ideal career opportunity for you.
If Customer service is at the centre of all you do and you are committed to customer retention to drive success, please apply without delay for an immediate initial interview and full job description.
Mercury Talent are a specialist agency working on behalf of their client. We will endeavour to respond to all applications within 7 days
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com