Mercury Talent are delighted to be recruiting for a Brand Marketing Specialist for a global manufacturer of vehicle safety and video telematics.
The company is looking for a data driven OEM/OES Fleet brand marketing machine/specialist who loves coffee as much as vehicle tech, to develop and execute a multi-channel marketing and advertising strategy.
As the Brand Marketing Specialist (OEM/OES Fleet) You will work within an open and relaxed environment with collaborative colleagues who are passionate about vehicle telematics.
- Working remotely with a flexible return to work in the office after the pandemic
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays rising with service to 25
- Generous pension scheme
- Free Parking
- Life Assurance
- Continue career development
The Role of Brand Marketing Specialist (OEM/OES Fleet)
- Create and deliver a brand marketing strategy plan to develop relationships with key OEM/OES customers within the UK and EU. Ensuring market share growth.
- Manage and administer the Brand marketing budget through contra revenue ensuring all financial and contract obligations are met.
- Build and develop relationships within the OEM/OES Fleet market to gain market insights/knowledge to plan and deliver on-going events and understand sector developments
- Work with PR and wider Marketing team to maximise coverage of brand/ product and technology launches ensuring a cohesive message to OEM/OES fleet market.
- Create the annual Marketing strategy including calendar,liaising with sales, marketing and account management to create the relevant marketing collateral.
- Marketing/ Sales reporting/presentation to senior management/stakeholders
- Responsible for the directory of marketing assets continually reviewing the current suite of Marketing materials
- Work with Product team to understand the Brand value proposition and road map
About you Brand Marketing specialist (OES/OEM Fleet Management)
- A minimum of 4 years experience within, vehicle safety, telematics, or general automotive OES fleet management and or OEM
- Ideally a Marketing Qualification or Business qualification to degree level
- Ability to define and execute a brand level marketing strategy
- Experience of working with partners to create co-marketing assets
- Experience of driving cross functional teams to create and deliver a comprehensive marketing plan
- Reporting and metrics experience
- Experience of presenting and delivering to Stakeholders
If you currently are working with Marketing with the vehicle automotive telematics sector and have experience of delivering a strategy to OEM/OES or Fleet Management markets please do not hesitate to contact Mercury Talent today to discuss?
Brand Marketing, Marketing Specialist, OEM, OES, Fleet Management, Telematics, Vehicle Safety, Video Telematics,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com