Mercury Talent are delighted to be recruiting a PR, Marketing and Communications Director for a well-known charity based in Surrey. A competitive salary of £70-75k plus an excellent benefits package is being offered.
To be successful for the role as PR, Marketing and Communications Director your will have previous experience working at board level. A background in mass participation events or charity is a definite advantage. The PR, Marketing and Communications Director will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and be able to motivate and lead the small PR and Marketing team. You will be ambitious and driven to grow the charity in an extremely competitive market. You must face challenge with positivity and a solution-based approach. A sense of humour as well as a personable and warm approach will fit with the current team.
PR, Marketing and Communications Director key objectives are:
- To lead, develop and manage the existing marketing and communications team
- Create and implement PR and Marketing strategy
- Liaise with Trustees and Senior Management to plan the future growth of the charity
- Working within budgets and negotiating to achieve best possible price for charity
- Developing new and maintaining existing relationships with Media including TV and Radio
- Overseeing national press releases
- Setting out a 12-month PR and Marketing Strategy
- Producing monthly and annual reports and PR and Marketing team performance reviews for the CE and Charity Trustees
This PR, Marketing and Communications Director is an exciting opportunity to make an impact and difference within this high profile charity. For more information and a full job description, please contact Mercury Talent without delay.
Charity * PR * Marketing * Communications * Events
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org