An exciting opportunity has arisen for a print room operator to work within a busy and expanding internal construction company. You will be offered a competitive salary of up to £28k.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in a print room within a company or within the printing industry. You will have knowledge of graphics and will have used Adobe photoshop and Adobe Indesign. You will be able to work with a high degree of accuracy and at times under pressure. The successful candidate will be honest, self-motivated and be a team player to fit in with the existing company culture.
The key toles for the print room operative will be:
• Working towards a production schedule ensuring all work is completed on time.
• Assisting with the design of graphics to be printed on internal wall cladding
• Operate the print room in a timely and efficient manner
• Finalise designs and working with colleagues to ensure customer specification is met
• Take care of the entire print and design process from beginning to end including storage and despatch
If you feel this role as print room operative is your ideal next career move and you would like more details, please contact Mercury Talent without delay.
Mercury Talent are a specialist recruiter working on behalf of their clients
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com