An excellent opportunity to work for this expanding company providing environmental and sustainable energy guidance to the construction industry. Basic Salary of £35k plus quarterly bonus and excellent benefits. This role will be homebased when not on site visiting clients.
The company are looking for a BREEAM Specialist with extensive knowledge of BREEAM, LCA and WLC Carbon assessment. You will be leading major projects for the BREEAM team and delivery effective strategies for your clients. To fit in with the team you will positive and energetic and be able to think on your feet to get the job done. Your location is not important however easy access to London will be beneficial.
Our ethos is all about ‘making your world better’ and this applies to our all-important Clients, employees, and the wider world. Our culture is vibrant and energetic, honest and open, fun and friendly, professional and driven.
Main objectives of the role will be to:
- Provide BREEAM assessment for major London schemes from initial planning to project completion
- Complete BREEAM Life cycle assessments to achieve BREEAM MAT01 credits
- Attend client facing meetings to discuss the most appropriate reductions in embodied carbon for their projects
- Project Lead large projects , produce monthly billing schedules as well as invoicing
- Working closely with all stakeholders
- Tender preparation and all aspects of project to final delivery
If you feel this BREEAM Specialist could be your ideal next career move, please contact Mercury Talent without delay.
Mercury Talent is a specialist recruiter working on behalf of their clients.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com