Mercury Talent are excited to be recruiting for an IT Technician/Helpdesk for an expanding company in the internal construction industry. A competitive salary of £25-28k is being offered including a modern working environment. Excellent opportunities for advancement and progression within this growing company.
The successful candidate for this IT Technician/Helpdesk role will have knowledge of a CRM system and previous work history with Sage would be advantageous but not essential. You will be working in partnership with an external IT consultant resolving issues within the business for both sites. You will be accountable with a can-do attitude. You will be trustworthy, organised and keen to help with a positive approach.
The IT technician/Helpdesk key responsibilities will be:
- Coordination with external IT Consultant and prioritising work load
- Providing an “on call” service ( within office hours ) to the team in both company sites
- Alongside the IT consultant, manage and co-ordinate system upgrades
- Manage the CRM database
- Research and implement new IT systems as required
- Liaise with machinery manufacturers
If this role of IT Technician/Helpdesk sounds like your ideal next career move, please contact Mercury Talent without delay.
Mercury Talent are a specialist recruitment agency working on behalf of their clients
- Helpdesk * IT Support * IT Technician * CRM Database
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org